jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: What Essentials to Pack on a Trip to Sri Lanka?

1. Thish profile image82
    Thishposted 23 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What Essentials to Pack on a Trip to Sri Lanka?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 23 months ago in reply to this

We've already given you feedback in this forum.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/128200

I would recommend looking at the hub yourself and reading it from a reader's perspective.  Pretend you didn't write it.  What do you think of it? What would YOU fix?

1. Hicks Days profile image61
        Hicks Daysposted 23 months ago in reply to this

good point smile

2. Thish profile image82
    Thishposted 23 months ago

With all due respect, I am sorry but this is the first time i felt fed up in hub pages.. was an addicted member before. Did the changes to the article I could think of and also the suggestions made by the fellow members. While thanking all support given so far I am wondering what else I could do to get this approved.
    May be as you suggested I will read this as a guest after later some time.. May be now that I live in the article that i do not see much. i will stay quiet for sometime and then re-read. Thanks!

3. seraphic profile image87
    seraphicposted 23 months ago

You are missing sources for a few pictures, you need to have a point list and numbered list.
    Split and shift some of the articles to the right and add a shade to it to break up the eye movement.

working