jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: What Essentials to Pack on a Trip to Sri Lanka?

1. Thish profile image80
    Thishposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What Essentials to Pack on a Trip to Sri Lanka?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We've already given you feedback in this forum.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/128200

I would recommend looking at the hub yourself and reading it from a reader's perspective.  Pretend you didn't write it.  What do you think of it? What would YOU fix?

1. Hicks Days profile image59
        Hicks Daysposted 2 years ago in reply to this

good point smile

2. Thish profile image80
    Thishposted 2 years ago

With all due respect, I am sorry but this is the first time i felt fed up in hub pages.. was an addicted member before. Did the changes to the article I could think of and also the suggestions made by the fellow members. While thanking all support given so far I am wondering what else I could do to get this approved.
    May be as you suggested I will read this as a guest after later some time.. May be now that I live in the article that i do not see much. i will stay quiet for sometime and then re-read. Thanks!

3. seraphic profile image82
    seraphicposted 2 years ago

You are missing sources for a few pictures, you need to have a point list and numbered list.
    Split and shift some of the articles to the right and add a shade to it to break up the eye movement.

working