jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: My Mitsubishi Ralliart Magna

1. AndrewFugiel profile image60
    AndrewFugielposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

second time clicking the link in the e-mail

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub My Mitsubishi Ralliart Magna (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Writer Fox profile image76
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

OK, that link worked.

I looked at your Hub and it has major problems with grammar, punctuation and capitalization.

You need to have the Hub corrected by a professional proofreader because there are so many mistakes.

1. AndrewFugiel profile image60
        AndrewFugielposted 2 years ago in reply to this

thanks, would you mind giving me an example of this please.

1. Writer Fox profile image76
          Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

"For this Mitsubishi Ralliart magna is one really powerful car."  This is a prepositional phrase, not a sentence.

"The company Mitsubishi have put out a claim 0-100 time of 6.7 seconds." This uses the wrong verb tense.  Also, you don't explain what this is "0-100 time of 6.7 seconds."

"its 180kW factory figure looks well understated.I can"  The first letter should be capitalized.  The first word is misspelled. There should be spaces after the period at the end of the first sentence.  You don't explain what this is: "180kW factory figure."

And, that's just the first three sentences.  The entire article is written like this.

2. agvulpes profile image87
      agvulpesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Andrew I would suggest you read through the Learning Center, especially the section on the proper use of photographs!
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/legal-image-use
      I feel that you should also break up your paragraphs into shorter paras with sub headings smile
      Keep at it you will get it smile

2. calculus-geometry profile image84
    calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago

In addition to the grammar, punctuation, and capitalization problems, the article does not deliver on the promise of its opening paragraph. You wrote

I will also detail any faults or breakdowns I have had with my magna, including any things you need to look out for if you want to buy one second hand.

but the hub doesn't talk about that at all.  You only mention how you happened to buy yours.  Ask yourself, what would a buyer who is not you need to know about buying and maintaining this car?

3. Writer Fox profile image76
    Writer Foxposted 2 years ago

Here's an example of a good article on the same topic:
    http://www.drive.com.au/used-car-review … 14sue.html

4. AndrewFugiel profile image60
    AndrewFugielposted 2 years ago

Thanks Guy's this helps a lot.

5. Hicks Days profile image59
    Hicks Daysposted 2 years ago

thanks for the tips guys smile

working