jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

I have a question

1. tlcs profile image80
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

I have many hubber's posting their hubs on my facebook page, so, my friends and family actually click on these hubs.

My question is, can I post my hubs on the hubber's who are posting their hubs on my facebook page on to their facebook page?

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Do you mean, can you post hubs on their FB pages in return?  Yes, unless they block people from doing that.  You can also delete or hide their posts from your status, if they're spamming your FB page.

2. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It might be a good trade off for you to do that, if they are posting on your wall. I know a lot of people would consider it spam to have people posting on their wall. Some do not think its spam. 

I guess its all about how you feel about it that matters, and your friends.

3. peachpurple profile image79
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

yes you can do that, i always paste my hubs on my wall and also appear on theirs too

4. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi tlcs,

It is certainly possible to post your Hubs on others' Facebook Timelines (so long as their settings don't prohibit it), but it's always a good idea to ask first since some people won't mind while others may consider it invasive.

5. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm kind of wondering if maybe you are seeing the hubs shared on your feed. If this is the case then, if a friend who is also a hubber shares their hub on their timeline you will see it as well.

Do you have a facebook page separate from your regular fb account?

2. aesta1 profile image90
    aesta1posted 2 years ago

If you are their friend and they allow posting by other people in their timeline, you can post your own hubs on their Facebook page.

3. Uzochukwu Mike profile image55
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 2 years ago

Yes you can share you hubs on their walls unless it is restricted through the wall sittings.
    click on the facebook symbol on you hub, select shear on a friend's wall and choose the name.

4. tlcs profile image80
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

Excellent, thank you all.

1. Uzochukwu Mike profile image55
      Uzochukwu Mikeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Okay tics, we are here to help one another.

working