jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Author Interview and Book Review - Walked Away by R

1. Cammy Walters profile image83
    Cammy Waltersposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Author Interview and Book Review - Walked Away by Robyn Fogg-Hyatt (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

Overall it is a good hub.  My personal experience is that book reviews don't do very well unless you manage to catch a popular book on its way to popularity. 

You have three links to jukepop. HubPages has a limit of two links per hub for each outside site. You also have a picture for Fontero with link, which is not relevant to the hub at all.

I wasn't sure what you meant by "this week" since the reader can read the hub any week. I would take out any references to time that are like that.

There are some grammar issues. For example, "who has pour her soul " should be "poured:.  You should go over the hub again and edit. This is something we all do in a rush to publish. I find that every time I read one of my own hubs, I find something that can be made better.

Cammy Waltersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

thank you for your input.  It has been most helpful, and confirms what I thought might be wrong.  Blessings!

3. Shades-of-truth profile image86
    Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago

Cammy, the advice from Millionaire Tips is right. Take a look particularly at the paragraph subtitled: "If you could ask one question...". Perhaps, read it out loud to yourself. It could use some grammatical correction.

As stated previously, there are some other small issues. Overall, an interesting read.

Cammy Waltersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

thank you, I need all the feedback that I can get, and I am making corrections based on all input.  Thank you for your time.  Blessings!

working