jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (19 posts)

What a difference one day makes!

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 2 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/12163790_f520.jpg
    I decided to tweet only my Editors Choice Hubs today with a little extra blurb!

Oh boy, what a difference a day can make!

1. Faith Reaper profile image88
      Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That is great Sally! Oh yes, you should tweet all of your interesting wet felt hubs for they will interest many, especially on Twitter.

2. colorfulone profile image89
      colorfuloneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad to hear Tweeter is making a difference, Sally.

I had the bright idea that all your wet felt hubs would look great on a RebelMouse. Its really an easy site to use and share.

sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I do use twitter regularly but today I decided to only tweet my Editors Choice Hubs.
        Nice of you to think about me, as regards RebelMouse but I could not have them there and here - this would be seen as duplicate content.  I will check it out though - out of interest, thank you.
        I do have my own wet felting site as well though.

1. colorfulone profile image89

You are welcome.
          It was just an idea, much like using Pinterest to post on.

I will check it out, thought you meant the whole of the content.

Some people create some great sites on RebelMouse with a lot of content. I use it to group related articles on. Then, I can use one link to refer readers to. Its more like Pinterest the way that I do it.

Anyway, I have one RebelMouse that feeds off of all the pins I have on one Pinterest board. Then another one, feeds off all of my Facebook wall posts. Its so easy to let RebelMouse do the automatic fill in the content from one link. But, you can add more manually to them also.

I have some other RM's that I only manually post new articles to, like recipes from different sites. I just have to add a link, then a photo and a snippet are auto generated.

Another Idea: I have seen some affiliate marketer's pages with groupings of products, that could be profitable to do and link to more products then one would want to put on HubPages or a blog.

i checked it out but it seems that it is not free!  I definitely don't want to pay for anything.  Is there a free version?

I use a free version.  I hope they haven't moved to just paid membership.

No need to worry, found the free one - will spend some time checking out the reviews.

3. erorantes profile image38
      erorantesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Great idea. I did it too for several months.  People who read them. They love the hubs.

wink

2. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 2 years ago

Actually they were a mix of things, not just felting but some of those hubs have been sitting at rock bottom for days, had to do something about them, seems to have worked but you never know, they could be back there again.

1. Faith Reaper profile image88
      Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's great!  Yes, that is a good idea to tweet those at rock bottom, as you say, you never know.  I know I will tweak the titles of my lower scoring hubs and then share them account on Twitter and Pinterest, and then they go up in score.

smile

3. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Cool, sallybea. Happy for you. Did you use hashtags?

Yes I do, one always hopes it makes a difference:)  I hope you are well this day.

1. janshares profile image90
        jansharesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I'm well. Preparing to get back into writing new hubs after a slew of editing. I have a few more to go.

Good I look forward to reading your new work.

working