need of advice's on does and don't in article writing

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)
  1. shalu prasanth profile image81
    shalu prasanthposted 9 years ago

Hi guys, I am a newbie here.
    1.can i able to use links(like refer or visit my previous article as in link) in the contents area of article writing?
    2. can i  make headings in bold and underline, may it affects hub pages rules?.
    3. Can I add the contents in Italic, may it affects my article Quality assessment process?.
    4. How can i made own youtube videos, what kind of youtube licensed videos I can add in my hubs?.
    5. Can I use to add promotional products in my hub pages?
    Expect your valuable answers and comments.

1. profile image0
      Amie Saysposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You can do a lot of things, but if your English is no better than what is in your message, your hubs likely won't make it through the evaluation process.
      You need to go to the learning center and read all the material there. Click on "Help" at the top to get there.
      I will tell you that your hubs cannot be overly promotional or plagiarized or spun. The only promotional products you can add are from Amazon and Ebay, I believe -- no outside affiliate links.
      Hubpages isn't here to sell products, it is here to provide useful and relevant information to its readers.

shalu prasanthposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks..please visit one of hub: http://shaluprasanth.hubpages.com/hub/Organic-Seeding for assessing my English and tell me more directions to improve.

1. profile image0
          Amie Saysposted 9 years agoin reply to this

No one here has the time to teach you to write in perfect English. The hub you posted is too promotional for the products you recommend and it's hard to understand due to your poor English. I doubt it will pass inspection. I'm sorry. I know English is very hard to learn, but you would likely be better off posting on your own private blog.

Deleted

Sorry Amie..it is a featured hub..

2. shalu prasanth profile image81

Deleted

Amie, Please go through this: http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

2. NateB11 profile image88
      NateB11posted 9 years agoin reply to this

You can link to your other Hubs as long as they're relevant to the article. You can only link to an outside site twice. You can bold and italicize but not overdo it and misuse it with keywords. (I think it's okay to use bold in headings. Each capsule has it's own Headings that can be used). I don't know of restrictions on use of Youtube videos. But the reader will not get much out of them unless they are useful and relevant.

Thanks NateB11..I will really consider your words when I will write my next hub..

2. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 9 years ago

This forum question is a duplicate of this one.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/128436

Yes you are right.Same questions I had posted in different forums dear.Sometimes it may useful for different views.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)