jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

How can improve our hubpages, because my article need improvement,

1. Manikandan001 profile image60
    Manikandan001posted 2 years ago

My article need improvement to publish in hubpages. So i wish to improve my article. How can i do that. Is any moderator available for this. Please help me.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Mani, Welcome to HubPages. I took a look at your PC hub.  The main problem is that English is not your primary language. There are errors made in your writing that people who are not born into the language make. I recommend reading and revising your work several times before publishing, so you can at least limit the errors you know not to make.

The second thing about this hub is that you are trying to sell PC Cleaner.  This might be seen as overly promotional.  You have to learn how to write without being overly promotional.  To keep things simple, I recommend that you try writing informational hubs first - ones that don't try to sell anything.  In that way, you can get used to writing on HubPages and getting published.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There is a "Share Your Hubs" forum here than you can use to get advice from other hubbers.

1. Manikandan001 profile image60
        Manikandan001posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanking you very much, Lots of thanks, i will go there, but i couldn't get the hub, and i started a discussion here.
        http://hubpages.com/forum/category/2879
        I don't know whether its correct page or not

working