Moving Capsules Horizontally

1. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

I don't know if this is my computer or not, but when I've been re-ordering capsules I seem only to be able to move things down (not up).  More troublesome, I haven't figured out how to get all the capsules to the far right-hand side.   

I've been able to move them from the left-hand margin to the center with the arrows in "edit", but that's it.  Drop and drag only works by moving things to the bottom.

Is there something I don't know about how I should be doing this (or is it more likely my computer's not working well)?

Also, again, I was wondering how to get things over to the right-hand side.  I have my article and its on photo all squooshed to the left-hand side, with everything else under it on that side (unless I want to have stuff centered).  The whole right-hand side is blank.  Is there something I'm missing?  Thanks.     hmm

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

There are two ways to move capsules.

One is with the arrow buttons in the top right hand corner of each capsule.

The other way is via the "Capsule Ordering" menu on the right hand side of your page.

Click and drag to move. Double click to make smaller (or bigger if they've previously been made smaller). Making bigger and smaller is called "Toggle Width".

If you have trouble clicking and dragging (it's as if they're stuck) click on Reorder Now. Which you should do anyway if you've finished ordering the layout to reflect changes on the page.

3. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

Thank you.   I didn't know about "Toggle Width".  Maybe that's the problem.