jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

first hub experience,61 score not featured.

1. 59
    growithmeposted 20 months ago

hey all i do not yet have an adsence account, my first hub is easy writing websites to earn 2015. I dont know whats wrong with it that it got a score of 61,

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 20 months ago in reply to this

To get featured I suggest putting some standard punctuation in there.  That means "I" is always capitalized and there is a space after commas and periods.

2. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 20 months ago

Try not to worry about the score; scores on new hubs typically start out low and then gradually climb and fall and climb again as the article ages, gains traffic, is edited, etc. Don't worry about the score -- it is just something HP tossed into the mix to make the Hubbing experience a little more interesting. The score doesn't mean too much.

What you do need to worry about is that your hub is not featured. To get your article featured (meaning Google and other search engines can see it), you need to do as others have already recommended in your other threads, and clean up the grammar, spelling and punctuation. There are lots of little mistakes.

I'm also guessing that English is not your first language. Your English usage needs to be more fluent in order for your hub to pass QAP and become featured. A spelling/grammar checker can help; another option is to have a friend or family member who is a native English speaker (or someone otherwise as fluent) and ask them to read over and correct your any language mistakes before your publish.

3. Uzochukwu Mike profile image60
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 20 months ago

All I have to say is that hub score does not matter so much as the first person that commented stated. You have to pay attention on it getting featured.

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
      SmartAndFunposted 20 months ago in reply to this

That was what I said.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 20 months ago

Your one Hub shows a lot of typos, grammar and punctuation mistakes and generally bad usage of English.   That can contribute both to a lower score and not being featured.

5. 59
    growithmeposted 20 months ago

Thanks for a frank reply,i will take care of that next time.

6. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image92
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 20 months ago

You're getting good advice here.  This site requires a high level of skill in using standard English, and that includes punctuation, standard style and proper usage of capitalization.