I'd like feedback on my Hub: Thе Pros And Cons Of Charcoal Smoking - Gas Firepla

1. MikeMoser profile image85
    MikeMoserposted 20 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Thе Pros And Cons Of Charcoal Smoking - Gas Fireplaces vs. Wood-Burning Fireplaces. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Hi Mike,

I took a look at your hub.  I don't know much about fireplaces and smokers, so some of these comments may not be appropriate, but I think the fact that I don't know about them makes me an ideal candidate to read this hub.  The reason we read the hub is to get information.

My main impression is confusion about the topic.  I'm not really sure whether the hub is about a smoker (something you cook with) or a fireplace (something to keep you warm).  I think they are two completely different things, and your hub didn't connect them in any way. Are you recommending we only use charcoal in our gas and wood burning fireplaces?

Your first sentence is argumentative.  I'm here to learn from you, but you were going to give me pros and cons for something.  Your first sentence tells me there is only one right answer, so I'm not sure how unbiased your pros and cons are going to be.

You have a link to the firepit store, and I have no idea why. Is there info there? Do you want us to buy there?  You are talking about disadvantages when you linked to it.

Your pros and cons list isn't formatted very well. Maybe use a table, or bullets.  It also needs to be more elaborate, since it is the meat of the article. Explain why these things are good and bad. What other pros and cons are there?

You will want to check the hub for grammar.  This sentence "Dependent оn thе supply оf oxygen, charcoal саn produce a vеrу intense heat аnd іf thаt supply оf oxygen іѕ abundant thеn thіѕ intense heat wіll оnlу lаѕt fоr a short space оf tіmе. " is an example.  I would help you change it, but I am not sure what you mean. Doesn't having a good supply of oxygen mean that it will last for a long time?

Anyway, you have a pretty good hub, and it does not seem to be spammy, which is really good.  If you work on the focus and the grammar, I think you will not have trouble getting this hub to be featured.