jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Make Money for your time you spend on internet

1. profile image60
    ebyjaneposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Make Money for your time you spend on internet (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

This is the wrong forum for your question.  Please remove it and put it on "Help for Improving Your Hub".  Links are not permitted on this forum.  You will get the help you need there.

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
        SmartAndFunposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It looks like this forum post is in the correct category. Perhaps it was already moved?

Ebyjane, your article needs quite a bit of work for several reasons.

First, you need to brush up on your English. Your article doesn't read smoothly. There is incorrect grammar, punctuation and capitalization. For example, "I" should always be capitalized when you are referring to yourself. Another example is that there are missing articles (such as "a," "an" and "the") throughout the hub.

Second, "making money on the internet" is a tough subject to write on due to the fact that there are already millions of articles covering this subject. HP might even consider this topic to be a spam topic at this point in the game, along with a few others, such as "how to lose belly fat".

Third, your advice is too general. "Create a website having unique articles where you can bring huge traffic" is not only incorrect grammatically, but the advice is too general. You need to tell people how to create a website or how to drive traffic to their website, or how to come up with unique topic ideas.

Fourth, you cannot use your HubPages articles to promote your own website. You need to remove the link to your website. You can link to information or articles you've written which provide more information for the topic of a specific hub article, but can't use your HubPages articles to advertise your website.

1. profile image60
          ebyjaneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
            TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

You will not be able to remove the majority of your mistakes unless you immerse yourself in some good English As A Second Language Classes and then spend a great deal of timed practicing your writing skills.

2. peachpurple profile image76
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I had read your hub, just a few grammar mistakes and your i should be capital letter

2. calculus-geometry profile image86
    calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago

You and growithme and Manikandan001 should get together for drinks some time.

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
      SmartAndFunposted 2 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

3. FatFreddysCat profile image96
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Ouch. TimeTraveler2 with a cinder block for the win!!

working