How can we contact a hub moderator to verify our hub before publishing

1. Manikandan001 profile image61
    Manikandan001posted 20 months ago

Hi, I wish to submit my hub to publish. I submit several times. But i need it to reach in success. Anyone can you help me to contact the hub moderator to verify before submitting the hub.
    Yours faithfully

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image92
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Each time you submit, the QAP reviewers are doing exactly that - they're checking to see if it meets the standards for publication. If your hub is not being approved, it means it still needs some work.

My guess is that the workload is too large for anyone to respond individually to each submission.  On any given day, a very large number of hubs are either being written (new content) or being revised in some manner, and all of these go through that process.

It appears that English is not your native language. Although some very good writers on the site are not from the USA or another English-speaking country, they're very fluent in the language used for this site. 
      This site is best suited for people who are very fluent in English, and you might want to consider whether that is a factor in getting approval for your hub.

2. Manikandan001 profile image61
    Manikandan001posted 20 months ago

Thank you very much