feedback on hubs

1. advicequeen1 profile image67
    advicequeen1posted 20 months ago

Please read my hubs and tell what you think

1. Shades-of-truth profile image87
      Shades-of-truthposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Your "Employer's Guide" hub could use images that are not pixelated. With those that are there after the intro photo, you could simply float them to the right, which could eliminate the problem. If they are still pixelated, add a white border around the photos in whatever photo program you use, and then float them to the right. If that does not solve the problem, find different images.

It is extremely important that the intro photo is not pixelated.

The title might be better, if it was - "Employers' Guide To Saving Up To 75% On Hiring And Training New Employees", instead of "Hires", and an apostrophe is needed, after "Employers". There is some good information here: … tail11.htm

There are multiple grammatical typos. If you would like help with those, you can send me an email. I often help others with punctuation, spelling, etc. When you are typing text into a text capsule, words that are misspelled will display a red line under them. That is a good time to check to see if you have a word misspelled.

Again, if you would like to send me an email, via my profile page, I will be glad to help. Not much time to do it, so it could take me a couple of days, but I will get it done.

The other hub, I did not check.