jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Google Adsense

1. Patkay profile image87
    Patkayposted 20 months ago

Why is Google ad sense report showing that I get less than 50 views while in actual sense I get over 300 views in a day?

2. Uzochukwu Mike profile image61
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 20 months ago

I personally experience the same issue. But with time, the report on views will start to match/increase.

But Please note, I think Google reports on one ad on each hub while hubpages reports on most of the ads on your hubs.

Patkayposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Uzochukwu I just hope they will start matching because there is a huge gap in the views I get.

3. Froggy213 profile image39
    Froggy213posted 20 months ago

I have noticed huge discrepancies from Google reports to Hubpages reports also. I also used to at least get 1-5 cents a day through Adsense via Hubpages. That has stood at 0 for quite some time.

Yes, I believe something fishy is going on.

Hopefully a moderator or Paul himself will have an answer.

It amazes me that I have over 500 hubs and only make payout about once every 3-4 months. That is why I have slowed my effort here and put it into freelancing and publishing books.

Patkayposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Froggy213 we are then having the same problem. I thought I was alone on this issue. I too receive a few cents a day on the Google ad sense and what worries me much is the less traffic reported there. We will need someone to shed light on this.

4. chasmac profile image100
    chasmacposted 20 months ago

This (if it's the same issue) was addressed and explained by HP a couple of weeks ago.