jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (14 posts)

Help getting more views

1. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60
    Lilmsrandom2002posted 2 years ago

Hey Guys!
    I am new to hubpages and I was just wondering if any of you could help me out.  I would like to get my view count up on the nine hubs I have currently wrote.  Any ideas?  Also, how do you get more people to comment on your hubs?  If you have any ideas I would be open to trying them.  Thank you.

1. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

have you tried sharing your hub links to FB, twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest? These are the sites to get traffic. In addition, answer some questions, truthfully.

2. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60

I have tried Facebook and google plus but it seems not to really do anything. Thank you for your input and I will keep trying.

3. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago

Hi LMR,
    Most of HP's traffic comes from search engines, when people enter a keyword phrase to look for information about a topic and a hub appears in the search results.  To get more traffic you should write about subjects people search for -- but not subjects that are way overdone -- and give your hubs titles that reflect the kinds of phrases that people enter when they use Google.  Utilitarian titles like

How to ...
    Where to Find...
    What to Do When...

tend to do better than clever titles.  As for comments, some topics get more conversation going than others, so don't worry about it.  I have articles with lots of views and few to no comments, and some articles with a lot of comments but not many views.

Best of luck and hope that helps.

4. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60

Ok.  Thank you for the tips.  The next one I write I will right titles using the google like phrases.  Thank you again.

5. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60

Ok.  Thank you for the tips.  The next one I write I will right titles using the google like phrases.  Thank you again.

6. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60

7. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60

8. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60

9. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60

10. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60

11. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60

12. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60

13. Lilmsrandom2002 profile image60

working