jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Consider Yourself A Volunteer? Take This Quiz To Ch

1. Dronacharya Dave profile image60
    Dronacharya Daveposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Consider Yourself A Volunteer? Take This Quiz To Check Your Level (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Writer Fox profile image75
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think the problem is that you seem to have written the Hub solely to promote another website. 

Also, I don't think the title of the Hub is a good one.  What exactly is the Hub meant to answer?  Are people really searching for this type of quiz?

The Hub also has some major grammatical problems.

2. Dronacharya Dave profile image60

Thank you for your feedback.

The content was meant to be informative and interactive (reason to make it a quiz blog). strange that it looks promotional. Yes, there is a link to an external site, but that was again for the reference for readers.

Volunteering abroad is a huge market, catering to a lot of people around the globe. It is one of the forms of traveling abroad. That was the basic idea behind writing this article.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

I agree that the title is misleading.  This isn't about any type of volunteering, but specifically about traveling abroad to volunteer. Simply changing the title will fix that.

It seems from your comment that your target market is someone who wants to travel to volunteer.  Think about what kinds of information this kind of person would want.  Most people know if they want to do this or not. They don't really need a quiz. (The quiz is a good one, keep it in; just don't make it the focus of the hub).

I think you could explain more about the different countries you pictured. Why are these countries the best places to volunteer abroad? 

There are also a lot of unanswered questions about volunteering abroad. What types of volunteer opportunities are there? Who pays the travel, etc. Maybe you can take the information from the quiz and elaborate on it.

4. Dronacharya Dave profile image60

Thank you for a well assessed feedback. This has cleared out lot of conundrums for me. I will take these points into consideration while making the necessary changes. thanks again!

working