jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Revisions to Meet New Requirements

1. sheilamarie78 profile image84
    sheilamarie78posted 20 months ago

I don't have a problem with having to revise some older hubs, as I understand what works online has changed. What I do resent is spending my time revising only to find my changes are not saving properly. I sometimes have to delete modules three or four times before the deletion "takes." That doesn't happen anywhere else I write online, so I know it's not just some quirky thing about my connection or something like that. Can you help me figure this out? I'm getting weary of the process.

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 20 months ago in reply to this

I was having problems yesterday also. I think it is a problem that needs a fix. It seemed to help when I saved it after every capsule. My problems were after I loaded new photos.

2. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 20 months ago in reply to this

I had problems editing new text and photos too, so i try again the next  day

3. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Sorry you are having trouble saving your Hub edits.

I would suggest trying the following first.
      1. Clear your browser cache.
      2. Check for and install any OS or browser updates.
      3. Restart your computer.
      4. Try another browser like Firefox or Opera.

If you are still having problems, here are the sort of detail we need in order to assist with potential technical issues.

2. Uzochukwu Mike profile image61
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 20 months ago

The issue sometimes occur due to system or network error. You can try again later.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 20 months ago

It seems to me that you have technical issues.  To get help, you should post in the technical section, and be sure to answer the questions that are in the sticky in that forum about what browser you are using, what system, etc.