jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: My first experience with Singapore Airlines A380

1. CrazyForMiles profile image62
    CrazyForMilesposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub My first experience with Singapore Airlines A380 (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. aesta1 profile image89
      aesta1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think your hub is fine. Just a bit of tightening especially in the products you have included. It is better to relate it with a paragraph in the hub which you can easily do.
      Also, did you like the entertainment on the plane? What about the Lounge in L.A.?

CrazyForMilesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Sorry for the delay in replying.  I took your suggestion on adding a section on the Star Alliance First Class Lounge in LA.  Please give me your feedback.

2. peachpurple profile image77
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Read your hub, winderful but i don't think so anyine could afford first class ticket,i could buy a luxury car for that

CrazyForMilesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You are right.  If it is a paid first class air ticket, it could worth like a luxury car.  But it is FREE for us..... this is the power of the award miles.  Bottom line is how to travel in luxury style with minimal cost.

working