I'd like feedback on my Hub: Antique White Bathroom Vanities

1. DIYmommy profile image77
    DIYmommyposted 20 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub http://diymommy.hubpages.com/hub/Antiqu … -Vanities.

I currently have over 90 hubs, but I'm really struggling trying to get this particular hub to pass HubPages' quality assessment process, so that it can become featured.

I have read and reviewed a variety of resources, related to producing quality hubs, by both Hubbers, as well as, HubPages' staff.

What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 20 months ago in reply to this

The questionnaire at the top of the page is unrelated to the content (and it's also unnecessary - use google analytics to get that info).

I didn't get past that section, but I'm sure that will be the issue.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 20 months ago

I saw your other post where you said you had a high score of 80 but the hub was not featured for quality.  When this happens, it generally happens when the hub is deemed to be over-promotional.

To fix this, look first at the number of items you are selling.  You must have written at least 50 words for each item you are selling.  Note that if you have the older Amazon capsules that allowed more than one product per capsule, you have to turn those down to 1.  It seems like even if you only have one product in the capsule, it might be counting the available products.

Also look at other ways you might be over-promotional. If you have products or links that are not directly related to the subject of the hub, it may be over-promotional.

The key is to provide information to the reader, and have the sales be a side thing, instead of the main thing.