jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Book Published

1. CuAllaidh profile image81
    CuAllaidhposted 20 months ago

My first booklet Past Times: Ancient Board Games went live on Amazon.com today. The ebook came out yesterday. Self published, but still feel it's an accomplishment. It is about historical board games, something a number of my hubs have been about... it was fun to write, the second one is in editing phase and will hopefully be out in the spring.

1. PegCole17 profile image89
      PegCole17posted 20 months ago in reply to this

Congratulations on this accomplishment. Very inspiring.

2. ThelmaC profile image91
      ThelmaCposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Congratulations on your accomplishment.  I'm sure you put a lot of hard work into it!

2. aesta1 profile image90
    aesta1posted 20 months ago

Congrats. A good example of how our hubs can eventually be put together in a book.

3. Uzochukwu Mike profile image60
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 20 months ago

Congratulations, I wish you good sells over there.

4. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 20 months ago

Congratulations on this major accomplishment.

5. Barbara Kay profile image84
    Barbara Kayposted 20 months ago

6. liesl5858 profile image82
    liesl5858posted 20 months ago

Congratulations! Hope you will sell lots on Amazon or Ebay.

7. CuAllaidh profile image81
    CuAllaidhposted 20 months ago

Thanks all..... sold a couple of copies so far to friends, hopefully I sell some more, and hopefully I can keep writing more.... I don't expect to quit my job and write full time, but it would be nice to make a few bucks big_smile

8. Kathleen Cochran profile image85
    Kathleen Cochranposted 20 months ago

It is an accomplishment.  And good for you selling to your friends. I'm about to self-publish my third book and my mantra is:  Everybody has to buy this one.  No more give-aways to friends and family.  If they won't fork over the $ to support you, who will?  All the best!