jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Activating Earnings Programs

1. Chelle Cordero profile image59
    Chelle Corderoposted 2 years ago

Why does it show "    Ad Program    3045349    Not Active    Ad Program Reports"   and  "
    Amazon Program        Not Active (but your external code css01-20 is active)"

How do I activate these programs? (I filled out all of the required info, tax info, etc) - I do not have enough content for the GoogleAdSense yet so I was turned down and will apply again at a later date.

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

You cannot activate HP Ad Program unless you have an Adsense account, but you can use your Amazon account which seems to be active according to what you show as readings in your account.

1. AlexanderTM420 profile image59
        AlexanderTM420posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hello, it will not let me activate Amazon with an AdSense(not yet approved). Just wondering if you had any pointers?

2. Chelle Cordero profile image59
        Chelle Corderoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Nate for the info.

1. NateB11 profile image92
          NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

No problem, Chelle. Glad to help.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Chelle,

Nate is correct. You'll need to be approved for AdSense before you can sign up for the Ad Program and take part in the HubPages Amazon Program. Until then, you can still earn from your own Amazon Affiliate account (which is active as relache mentions). Keep at it and you'll have enough content to be approved by AdSense in no time. smile

3. peachpurple profile image76
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

i registered myself at amazon site, not thru HP. Add in the id into the amazon configuration, became activated, as for adsense, when i started to earn a dime, I add into HP earning setting, also activated.,

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

That means you are using your independent Amazon affiliate code, not the in-house program.

working