jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Book Reviews Category?

1. Rebecca Rizzuti profile image87
    Rebecca Rizzutiposted 2 years ago

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but is it possible to have a Book Reviews category? I have typically written quite a few book reviews on Hubpages and currently have an account dedicated to reviews, so I was wondering if this would be something that's useful to others as well as to myself. It would make these hubs easier to categorize and easier for those looking for book reviews to find as well.

Please and thank you! (:

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Rebecca, I think you are right. There are already many book review Hubs and a category for it would be useful. I'll create one sometime today. smile

Rebecca Rizzutiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for being amazing! This will help me out more than I can begin to tell you! (:

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Just to get back to you, there is now a Topic for Book Reviews under Books, Literature, and Writing> Books and Novels> Book Reviews. It should get its own Topic Page within 24 hours, but you can start categorizing your own Hubs there immediately. smile

Rebecca Rizzutiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Awesome! I have two reviews I wanted to start on just today (moving and re-writing). Greatly appreciated, Christy!

2. profile image0
    Susan Mortonposted 2 years ago

Wonderful, I was just pondering the same thing at breakfast today. I shall get back to reading so I can start posting reviews. :-)

1. Jean Bakula profile image94
      Jean Bakulaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Am I missing something? I've been writing here on and off for four years, and always wrote a few book reviews. There were always categories for book reviews. Were they taken away at some time? There were bestsellers, historical fiction, romance, etc.

working