jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

No Adsense Views After Jan 15

1. William15 profile image86
    William15posted 2 years ago

I know I'm late to this; I haven't checked Adsense in a while.

I have several websites and several hubpages accounts. I was getting around 600-800 views a day for my hubs in AdSense. Since Jan 15, I'm getting about 5-10 views a day for my hubs in Adsense. The views are about the same through Hubpages and my hubpages income hasn't changed, however.

Any thoughts as to why AdSense is no longer registering traffic brought to my hubs? I've played around in the settings and it's still associated to the right Adsense ID. I appreciate any help. Thanks.

1. AliciaC profile image98
      AliciaCposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You may be experiencing an AdSense reporting problem that is affecting some hubbers. This thread has more information. http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/128524

2. William15 profile image86
    William15posted 2 years ago

Thank you. This helps a little. The Ad Requests are still around the correct number (although slightly lower). However, the Ad Request RPM has fallen 85% for Hubpages since Jan 15.

Basically, I'm wondering why this sudden, dramatic and instantaneous shift in Google Adsense Revenue from hubpages accounts starting on Jan 15...

3. Uzochukwu Mike profile image59
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 2 years ago

I personally still experience the same problem, but I think Hubpages will answer better so contact them.

When I reported this to Hubpages months ago, they said something about bug which I did not understood.

1. William15 profile image86
      William15posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm... okay. How do I report it directly to them?

working