How to get adsense and more traffic!

1. mysweetlittle6 profile image85
    mysweetlittle6posted 20 months ago

Hi I am new to hubpages. I posted about 10 hubs. All have been featured. I have one follower and a few comments on my hubs. When I went to apply for adsense( hubpages recommends having at least 10 hubs.) I was denied. They said I didn't have enough content on my page. PLEASE HELP!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 20 months ago in reply to this

More content is usually better. Although, there isn't a specific amount of content that AdSense requires, it appears that they are not as concerned with number of Hubs as total content. So a bunch of short Hubs might not work as well as fewer longer and more in-depth Hubs.
      I think a month and at least 10 featured Hubs of good length could be a good starting point.
      Keep in mind that Google AdSense has requirements that accounts form some countries be 6 months or older before an application is approved.

Please keep in mind that since we are not privy to the entire Google AdSense application process, all of our suggestions are guidelines and should not be taken as Google gospel!

2. paradigm search profile image80
    paradigm searchposted 20 months ago

AdSense has indeed raised the bar again. Try again at 15. Next stop, 20. sad