jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Interior Designers: How To Find The Right One

1. Benjamin Austin profile image71
    Benjamin Austinposted 23 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Interior Designers: How To Find The Right One (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 23 months ago in reply to this

This hub looks like an advertisement for these three companies, and is likely to be dinged for being over-promotional.  From reading it, it doesn't really look like you have actual experience in using these companies.  There are no pros and cons listed.  You didn't provide any guidance on how to choose between these three, as you promised in the title.

1. Benjamin Austin profile image71
        Benjamin Austinposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Millionaire Tips! I see what you mean, OK I'll work on this some more. I thought this whole writing thing would be easier wink ...always so much more to learn, but that's the adventure of it I guess.

2. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 22 months ago in reply to this

The photos you have on the hub are copyrighted images from JCR Design Group.  That means that they cannot be used without written permission.

2. Benjamin Austin profile image71
    Benjamin Austinposted 22 months ago

I do have written permission to use them, do I need to specify that someplace in the article? Sorry, I'm trying to learn about this stuff and I still don't know much. Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I don't know if it is required, but if you write "Used with Permission" and attribute the copyright holder, then everybody will know it is okay.

2. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Good, I'm glad to read that.
      Okey Dokey!

working