jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

1. Samoa6 profile image82
    Samoa6posted 19 months ago

I made $49 in January and then $34 in February and Hubpages has still not payed out.  Has the threshold been raised to about $50 for payout?  I normally receive payments on time every month.
    Thank you,

1. Jason Marovich profile image88
      Jason Marovichposted 19 months ago in reply to this

So you reached the $50 plateau in February and if I recall correctly you'll see payment end of March. 

On another note, I'm noticing projected earnings and finalized earnings are a little shadowy around the $50 plateau.  I've always been positive with HubPages and I hope the person or team that's dealing with earnings will be careful.  It would be too easy to nip a few cents here and there to delay payout another month.  I'm not accusing anyone, I just want to point out that it's noticeable.

1. agvulpes profile image88
        agvulpesposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I have been a member here for over 6 years and have reached the payout figure many times, with some being close and never have I been short changed!
        Once the figures have been 'audited' (the asterisk against the number indicates that the figure is unaudited) they remain the same !
        In fact I am getting another payout the end of this month smile

2. peachpurple profile image80
      peachpurpleposted 19 months ago in reply to this

since you have $49 in january and $34 in february, you will get your money on 28th march for both amount.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 19 months ago

Against TOS to reveal earnings. Threshold has been 50 forever.   Also, Amazon sales will not count towards minimum. You have to earn 50 without sales before payout.  According to what you have posted, your payout is not til March.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 19 months ago

The payment thresholds and timeline are explained at the above link.

And Amazon sales do count towards your minimum, I don't know why Linda suddenly got the idea that they don't because they always have.  However, Amazon sales payout on a slightly different timeframe due to how those sales are reconciled.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Because of 2 month hold back by Amazon Relache.

1. 0
      bobtyndallposted 19 months ago in reply to this

The 2 month hold back only applies to the first payout. After that, if you make the minimum of $100 each month you will be paid at the end of the month. Those payments will be for earnings 2 months previous. For example, on Feb 2nd 2015,  my December 2014 sales brought me to the payout level. On Feb 27, 2015 I was mailed a cheque.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image61

December to Feb     2 months

If you have 40 earnings from HP, and 10 commission with Amazon sales in Jan, you won't get paid til March.