jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Need advice to improve my Hubpage....anybody help me out please?

1. 0
    Shovon Joarderposted 20 months ago

I published a Hubpage on Feb 28, 2015, link is http://shovonjoarder.hubpages.com/hub/W … rt-in-NYC.

Till now it becomes unpublished status showing the reason of "spammy element." As a newbie, I didn't have clear idea about external links, so I put few links there indicating the useful Gov. site. I alaos go through Hubpage spammy elements to understad the requirement. I didn't found anyhting in my Hubpage except removing the external links.

Then gradually I remove all the links, resize pictures and made changes a lot in my hubpage yesterday. But, again today it get back to unpublish status showing same reason.

Is there anyone expereinced in Hubpage please visit my Hubpage and advice me actually whats wrong and where is the spammy elements they've found?

Your advice is very much important for me. Thanks you.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 20 months ago

Here's a page you might find helpful.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/How- … y-of-a-Hub

Also, remember you can also contact the admin team and ask for clarification or more info.

3. Shades-of-truth profile image85
    Shades-of-truthposted 20 months ago

Here are a few things that might help.

Your first sentence is not a complete sentence; it is merely a phrase. It should read - New York City is located at the world's largest natural harbor in the Northeastern side of the United States.

Even then, the sentence could be worded differently, as it still does not read smoothly.

Your title is about one thing, but most of the hub is about New York City's airports. The limousine part comes in at the end, after you have shown where the airports are.

There are several typos in the hub. Here is one:
    "In addition, you suppose to have big luggage or kids with you while moving for a journey by air, so safety and comfortable are other factors you cannot ignore."

The sentence is awkward, and needs to be rewritten so it reads coherently, but here it is without the grammatical errors. Forgive me if I am not "getting" the meaning properly.

"In addition, you may have a lot of luggage, or children with you when you are flying, so comfort and safety are other factors to consider."

Your hub should delineate all of the reasons why one would desire to hire a limousine, and not as much information about the airports.

This is simply my opinion. Let's see if some other Hubbers will offer additional advice.

4. 0
    Shovon Joarderposted 19 months ago

Many thanks for the advice. I agree with the points you've mentioned and going to work on those issues.

As English is my second language, I know there must have many errors. and your advice will definitely help me to improve.

Thanks again. smile