jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Any 30 day challangers here?

1. retireyoung profile image60
    retireyoungposted 8 years ago

I did the challenge this year and found it really useful.  A couple of sites I set up during the challenge are starting to make money.

I believe they will run it again next year, but Ed is now resending all of the instruction emails. 

The information is free and excellent and there is no sales pressure, like many of these kinds of things

2. caspar profile image82
    casparposted 8 years ago

I've tried the thirty day challenge (although I didn't get started until October) and found it full of really useful information.  I enjoyed working through it and learnt loads about making money online.  I made my first affiliate sales, reaching a grand total of $15 in 30 days.  The idea of the challenge was to make your first $10 online within 30 days, without spending any money at all. -  not everyone made that, but a few made loads more.

I'd definitely recommend it to anyone interested in making money online.  Weather you're a beginner or an old hand, even if you don't put any of it into practice, you will still learn a huge amount. 

It's hard to believe it's all free (apart from your time).

3. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

I have heard good things about it.

I was also extremely fortunate in that just prior to the 30DC Ed Dale made a video on how to use social networking sites quickly and effectively and he demonstrated it using ONE OF MY SITES!

What a buzz that was.

I didn't (and still don't) know Ed and someone else recommended my site to him and he thought it was great.

That aside, the techniques that he taught in that video tutorial was good quality stuff.

4. makemoneyonline profile image59
    makemoneyonlineposted 8 years ago

I'm trying to join.

5. maverickmonk profile image74
    maverickmonkposted 8 years ago

i have applied... btw how does it work? does anyone know?