Setting up your hub.

1. Jackie Lynnley profile image77
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 19 months ago

I have noticed setting up my hubs; especially when I add poetry and have photos running alongside that the end results look different depending on what server you use. For instance I sometimes use Google and sometimes Firefox so just wondered if anyone has a solution for this? I hate seeing my hub looking weird with a photo half sized to the right and nothing to the left. Know what I mean? It looks as though I did it that way which of course I don't and I know ones with a different server are seeing the weird version. Any advice on this problem?

2. Glenn Stok profile image95
    Glenn Stokposted 19 months ago

Hi Jackie,  You don't mean "server" - you mean "browser". I just checked your latest hub, the one about batteries. I checked it with Firefox and Safari. I don't use Chrome, which I guess you meant when you said "Google". 

In any case, your hub looks perfect in both cases. And it looks the same on both browsers. Your top image and last image are full width. The other three images throughout your hub are on the right-hand column with the text on the left. All this looks just as you meant it to be.

I also looked at "The Martha Years" and that looks fine too on both browsers.

If you still have the problem, can you post a screenshot of it?

3. Kailua-KonaGirl profile image87
    Kailua-KonaGirlposted 19 months ago

I looked at them on Chrome and they are fine.