jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback regarding the quality of my hub...

1. AVailuu profile image86
    AVailuuposted 2 years ago

Using Surgical Intervention to Treat Obesity: from the Georgia State Assembly for Surgical Technologists 2014

http://availuu.hubpages.com/hub/Weight- … gists-2014

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Your Hub seems to contained a lot of unrelated links.  That is to say, unrelated as defined by current standards of internet relevancy.

AVailuuposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I was going for a.. "for more information...." type of approach with all the links.. is it obnoxious?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Not obnoxious, but not allowed under HubPages rules.   All links in a Hub must be directly related to the subject.   Tangentially related is not allowed.

AVailuuposted 2 years ago in reply to this

oh! so things like definitions are okay?

1. relache profile image86
            relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I would think definition links would be considered tangential.

3. sockii profile image86
    sockiiposted 2 years ago

Given this article seems to be about a particular lecture and argument about a specific medical subject, links that would help back up the argument and points you are raising should be directly related **to that lecture**. Not general articles on bariatric surgery posted to merriam-webster.com or mayoclinic.org that are not directly related to the lecturer's supposed arguments. Without direct references there's really nothing to support the statements presented as being from the source they are supposedly from.

working