jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

RESOLVED: photo capsule problems

1. Sherry Thornburg profile image89
    Sherry Thornburgposted 22 months ago

I've tried several times and have deleted the capsule and recreated it, but I can't seem to get my two photos to show up right after finishing edits.  Its just two photos with caption information.  I have strung 4 photos together without any problems.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Sorry you are having trouble using a photo capsule in your Hub.
      Here are some tips for browser troubleshooting and the sort of information we need for a technical issue report as well.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/99079

Does clearing your browser cache and restarting your computer have any effect?
      Is there an upgrade available for your browser (if so upgrade and restart your computer)?
      Does the issue persist in another browser like Opera, Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer?

Is the issue related to a specific image? A specific photo capsule?
      In what Hub is the capsule?
      Is the image already in My Photos and you are selecting it or are you trying to upload it via the photo capsule?
      Please try these steps and share your responses to the questions above and we can assist you further.

1. Sherry Thornburg profile image89
        Sherry Thornburgposted 22 months ago in reply to this

The next day I tried again and whatever the problem was it was gone.  The hub I was working on was my Part 3 Flash, article. The capsule giving me the trouble contained the two hummingbird pictures at the bottom in one capsule. I've never had trouble putting photos in before that. My browser in chrome. 

I do tend to post them directly from my computer, not to the My Photos.

Mostly hubs are problem free for me.  On that day I tried several times through the day to get that on working and nothing would get the pictures to stay loaded and saved.

Thanks for the reply.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Sine the issue is no longer occurring, it sounds like it could have been an intermittent issue related to software or a network connection.
          If you run into a similar issue again, try the steps outline above and then you can email us at team at hubpages dot com if you have any further problems.

working