jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Hubpages Ad Program

1. write4hire profile image61
    write4hireposted 20 months ago

Hi guys, I was approved for the Hubpages Ad Program and I published my first hub but the Hubpages Ad Program ads are not showing up on the published hub. help.

1. peachpurple profile image79
      peachpurpleposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Make sure you have five featured hubs and the setting for hub esrning program is configured, best of luck

2. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Check your email for a message from AdSense.
      Please email us at team at hubpages dot com if you have any further questions.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 20 months ago

Go to Hub Pages Earnings Programs, click on Earnings tab and make sure everything is active, you have IDs in place.

Another things is that you have to have Adsense as well.   You are also still in HP BootCamp until you have 5 featured hubs.    http://blog.hubpages.com/2013/04/22/fiv … b-barrier/

3. paradigm search profile image79
    paradigm searchposted 20 months ago

Also give HP a couple days to "digest" things. It's getting so Real Time is a thing of the past on the internet.

4. NateB11 profile image92
    NateB11posted 20 months ago

Ads don't show up on Hubs until they go through the QAP (Quality Assessment) process and are featured or not featured. If it says your HP Ad Program is active in "My Account" under Earnings--Settings, then your HP Ad Program is active.