jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Hubpages Earnings Program

1. profile image82
    Deepa. Kposted 2 years ago

Even though I tried to associate my Google adsense account with hubpages earnings program, the Ad program, eBay program and Amazon program are still inactive. However, my external affiliate settings are active. Why is it so?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It appears that you setup the external Amazon affiliate program (as opposed to the HubPages Amazon program).

You can configure the HubPages Ad program here.
      https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/hpads

Click this to setup AdSense with the HubPages program.
      https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/google

If you have any further questions, please email team at hubpages dot com

1. profile image82
        Deepa. Kposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Matthew for guiding me through the process, but still my adsense account is not verified. I've done the same for several times and not successful. It shows an error message like this "There was an technical error verifying your AdSense Association token. Please try again, or contact us if the problem persists. We will do our best to help you."

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Please see my email reply.

2. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

you have to get your adsense approved. Try writing 10 hubs and share at FB, twitter. I also use amazon not from HP, and did the configuration.

3. Uzochukwu Mike profile image56
      Uzochukwu Mikeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Follow the instructions given by Matthew Meyer and make sure you have already received Adsense approval from Google.

2. profile image82

Thank you Peachpurple and Mike for your instructions. I have an approved adsense account. Is it because I'm using the adsense account for my website?

3. profile image82

Thank you Matthew. Received the email reply.

Closed to reply

working