jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Does the Lifespan TR1200i Folding Treadmill have an

1. JerryFisher profile image92
    JerryFisherposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

Recently I've had two hubs that have been removed from been featured for reasons I have no idea why. Since Squidoo was taken over it seems that the moderators have gone kind of quality crazy. Could anyone please tell me why they think the following hub is not worthy of being a hub?

Cheers

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Does the Lifespan TR1200i Folding Treadmill have any long term problems?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

It looks alright to me.  Was it unfeatured for quality or for engagement?

JerryFisherposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for taking a look. It seems that Hubpages are now taking an aversion to Amazon reviews. I believe that is more the reason to unfeature this hub.

1. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

An open circle means content, a half circle means traffic. No need to try and guess if it is just traffic.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

While you list stuff some sort of indeterminate "we" likes and dislikes, I did not feel you are an actual owner of this product or that you have actually used one for any length of time, or even at all.  In no way do any of your descriptions of features sound to me like feedback or experience of someone who uses this device regularly. 

The moderators may also feel the links are not relevant enough or that the Hub is overly promotional since it pushes one product vs a Hub that gives readers a choice.

Fair comments thanks that I've taken onboard.

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

I had a similar feeling until two thirds through where things are described that only a user would know and a bit of context about your gym slips through.  But it could be clearer up front.

Thanks for taking a look and your thoughts on this.

5. calculus-geometry profile image85
    calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago

The title is about long-term problems, but I don't see where you mentioned how long your gym has owned the machine or whether you have experienced any long-term problems with it.

working