jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Code Capsule Not supporting Matlab codes....

1. alikhan3 profile image92
    alikhan3posted 2 years ago

Recently I decided to write a tutorial about a certain topic involving Matlab coding but the code capsule which has been very useful to me in writing code snippets was Not supporting Matlab codes in the way it supports other languages like C++.
    So Matlab support should also be added to the code capsule.

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Matlab code can be directly written in text capsules. Matlab is a software not a programming language, so don't expect it to be added any time soon if at all it's added.

alikhan3posted 2 years ago in reply to this

If Matlab functions are shown in different colors like in all other languages then it will make the code easy to understand .... lets see if I am able to figure out a way to emphasize the same in text capsule

If it's not really long code, you could place a screenshot from the matlab editor and below that the code in a regular text capsule in case people want to use it. They can easily understand the code from the image and copy from the capsule. That's the best I could think of as you can't change font colour.

alikhan3posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Okay after I finish the Hub I will post the link here to see how it works.

You can't post a link here, instead you can say that it's published and featured so that I can check it from your profile.

2. alikhan3 profile image92
    alikhan3posted 2 years ago

Ohkay ..

working