I'd like feedback on my Hub: One Tip A Day Tech Blog

1. 61
    savvygeektipsposted 19 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub One Tip A Day Tech Blog. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. SmartAndFun profile image92
    SmartAndFunposted 19 months ago

Hi Savvy. I see you are new here and this is your first article. Welcome.

You've made a couple of common mistakes that newbies make when they join and publish right away without first getting a feel for HubPages and its rules.

First, HP is not a blogging platform. Think in terms of stand-alone articles. I didn't read past the first paragraph couple of paragraphs -- it seems as though this article is a stand-alone article. If so, you need to give it a title that is more specific and relates to the topic of the article, and does not include the word "blog."

The biggest problem with this article is that you have already published it on Linkedn and Blogger. HP will not publish material which is published anywhere else. It must be exclusive to HP. You need to remove this one from the other sites, or you need to remove it from HP and replace it with an article that you have no intention of posting anywhere else.

Again, welcome.