jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Feedback on my hubs.

1. 0
    Maryanne Lyposted 22 months ago

Hi everyone) I am new here and I see that professional hubbers don't hesitate to give worthy advice to beginners) Please,can you check my two hubs and give me feedback on them. I really want to write quality articles.Thank you beforehand)

1. calculus-geometry profile image85
      calculus-geometryposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Rhinoplasty is misspelled throughout your article.

1. 0
        Maryanne Lyposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Really?I haven't noticed that..I will check it out.Thanks for your feedback)

1. relache profile image86
          relacheposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I understand from your profile that you are not located in the USA, but please note that correctly spelled English and grammar are something both HubPages moderators and the search engines look for in English language content, and that many non-US writers find that an extremely challenging part of creating content on his site.

If you want your content to pass the quality assurance process (QAP) you need to learn to check all your spelling and grammar before you submit it for review and potential publication.

1. 0

Thanks for feedback!Yeah,I'm from Armenia..I understand it's almost impossible to write like a native speaker..the only way out is probably writing more hubs and reading as much quality articles as possible..but could you,please,point out specific mistakes I've made so that I can work on my mistakes?

1. relache profile image86
              relacheposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Someone has already pointed out that you have misspelled the name of the actual procedure you underwent in every place it occurs in your Hub.  I didn't think you needed to have that pointed out again, and instead wanted to emphasize that you need to learn to be responsible for your own work quality.

I strongly suggest you read the entire Learning Center section so you learn how all the tools here (including the spell-checker) work.

1. 0

Ok.I'll take into consideration what you have suggested.Thank you again for your attention and time)

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 22 months ago

I Read "Positive Changes in My Life after Rhynoplasty" and I think you have the perfect tone for writing hubs of this type: direct, interesting, and mixing information with personal experience.

My only suggestion would be to ensure you use pictures within the appropriate license and give credit in the correct format, and do not use pictures that have watermarks or signatures from other sites.

3. 0
    Maryanne Lyposted 22 months ago

Yeah, you're right I should have used my personal photos..thank you for your time and advice..I really appreciate it)

1. Paul Maplesden profile image88
      Paul Maplesdenposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Using photos from elsewhere that you are entitled to use is fine; here's a learning center article that covers it: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/legal-image-use

1. 0

Ok,I will check it out for sure)Thank you for your attention)

working