jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense seems to consider nearly all clicks invalid

1. SpaceShanty profile image93
    SpaceShantyposted 22 months ago

I know we are not allowed to discuss Adsense earnings/CPC/CTR so I will be cautious.

In my adsense account which earns revenue from Hubpages and my blog I have noticed that I have lots of clicks, a higher than average CTR but Adsense only pays me for about 1% of the clicks.

I know users do click on ads accidently but this just seems a little low.  Does everyone else notice a similar trend?

1. Uzochukwu Mike profile image58
      Uzochukwu Mikeposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Do not mind them because they are seriously sick.

SpaceShantyposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Can you explain a little more? I do mind them because they bring in a decent amount of revenue for writers/bloggers, just checking over the last two years I have only received payment for a fraction of the clicks received.  As I said in the original post, I understand some clicks are accidental but surely not this many and I wanted to know if others are having the same experience.

2. Valeant profile image90
    Valeantposted 22 months ago

I'm finding AdSense useless, on multiple sites.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 22 months ago

Have you tried asking about this on the Adsense help forums? because I use Adsense on many sites and am not seeing them failing to pay out on any of my clicks.

SpaceShantyposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I have looked on the forums for past questions and everyone seems to say the same thing, that Google just considers them invalid.

Can I ask, when you look at 'performance reports' in your Adsense dashboard and for a particular day you have, as an example 10 clicks, do you see an amount in the 'estimated earnings' column, because on mine I see $0.00 for nearly of them.

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 22 months ago

Yes I do see estimated earnings for any period with a click.

Have you checked for any warnings or banned sites on your account?

working