jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense seems to consider nearly all clicks invalid

1. SpaceShanty profile image92
    SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago

I know we are not allowed to discuss Adsense earnings/CPC/CTR so I will be cautious.

In my adsense account which earns revenue from Hubpages and my blog I have noticed that I have lots of clicks, a higher than average CTR but Adsense only pays me for about 1% of the clicks.

I know users do click on ads accidently but this just seems a little low.  Does everyone else notice a similar trend?

1. Uzochukwu Mike profile image55
      Uzochukwu Mikeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Do not mind them because they are seriously sick.

SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Can you explain a little more? I do mind them because they bring in a decent amount of revenue for writers/bloggers, just checking over the last two years I have only received payment for a fraction of the clicks received.  As I said in the original post, I understand some clicks are accidental but surely not this many and I wanted to know if others are having the same experience.

2. Valeant profile image89
    Valeantposted 2 years ago

I'm finding AdSense useless, on multiple sites.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Have you tried asking about this on the Adsense help forums? because I use Adsense on many sites and am not seeing them failing to pay out on any of my clicks.

SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have looked on the forums for past questions and everyone seems to say the same thing, that Google just considers them invalid.

Can I ask, when you look at 'performance reports' in your Adsense dashboard and for a particular day you have, as an example 10 clicks, do you see an amount in the 'estimated earnings' column, because on mine I see $0.00 for nearly of them.

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Yes I do see estimated earnings for any period with a click.

Have you checked for any warnings or banned sites on your account?

working