jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Referral Tracker Thingy

1. RanaKm profile image55
    RanaKmposted 19 months ago

I'm not understanding how this works...?
    When I clicked on it at the bottom of the page, I saw that I can get the link that the tracker gives to me and after that, I can publish this..But, how would people sign up after me by this tracker linK? Because the link would be directing a user to a specific hub of mine or someone else's or or or...
    Can anyone just explain these things to me please?
    Also, I heard that people can earn commissions from these?
    Would appreciate it if someone just explains this in his/her own words briefly..

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
      Millionaire Tipsposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Basically you get some commission when people just read other people's hubs.  You also get commission if they decide to start an account and write their own articles.  If you know someone who wants to write, you can send them directly to the user sign up page with your referral link, but they generally will want to write first.  I find that lots of people sign up, but very few people actually write articles.

I've written a hub about this topic.
      It is called How to Make Money On HubPages Without Writing a Single Article.

1. RanaKm profile image55
        RanaKmposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for replying, the thing that's getting me wondering is that when I'm getting the link, I'm not seeing this " ref= " part in the link, so I'm not getting sure about whether the link is my referral link or not. Excuse me for sounding stupid but I don't know how this works here so yeah..
        I'll be definitely checking out your hub!
        Thank you so much! smile

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 19 months ago

Your referral tracker is here https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/trackers