Need Advice about Boot Camp and QAP

1. Shuvo Joarder profile image59
    Shuvo Joarderposted 19 months ago

I'm new to Hubpage. I just published a Hub yesterday and it turn into unpublished status today showing the reason of "Spammy Element". Also, it is not featured because it doesn't pass the QAP.

I go through the Hubpage 'Spammy Element" guideline and didn't found anything which can indicate my Hub for 'Spammy Elements'.

Then I go though the Boot camp factor. It says that, untill I published 5 featured Hub, all my Hub which are failed to pass QAP, will remain unpublished.

Is it mean that, first I've to publish at least 5 Hubs (say all are fail to pass the QAP), then all will be in 'Publish' status? Or, I've to publish 5 featured Hub first?

Plus, Is it pre-requirement of pass QAP for any Hub to become featured?

I know that, I've to improve my Hub to pass the QAP, but before that I need to clear my above undestanding. Is there anybody can help me out with suggestion?

2. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 19 months ago

Welcome to HubPages.  I do not know the rules of boot camp, but I think it would be best to have all of your hubs to be featured. 

HubPages has been cracking down on promotional hubs.  They want to make sure you are not here just to promote your own business and website.   Every link and product must be directly related to the content of your hub.  To help you with the spammy elements, you can read this blog post. … -capsules/

It gives you good examples of what is considered over-promotional and what types of promotions are acceptable.