jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to choose Medical University?

1. admissiontombbs profile image58
    admissiontombbsposted 19 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to choose Medical University? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. 0
      Jill Mooreposted 19 months ago in reply to this

There are some very obvious, glaring grammatical errors. Many sentences simply do not make sense - to the point that it was very difficult to read. And, although I'm very new to Hubpages and am still finding my feet with what is allowed and what isn't, I'm pretty sure that such blatant promotion isn't allowed. You aren't actually telling anyone how to choose a university are you? You're promoting a programme. It needs to be much more polished and much less spammy.

2. csmiravite-blogs profile image86
      csmiravite-blogsposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I am from the Philippines and the Perpetual Help Medical College (PHMC)is a stones throw away from  my place. Your article may not  be approved by HP since to me, it looks like a sales campaign for your group or the PHMC. I think it should cover the relevant data like:  requirements for medical school, the specifics about the school (passing rate in the local board exam and accreditation from the foreign medical board etc), the fees, and other relevant matters. I've read somewhere, that HP and Google might not consider posts like this one, as it looks spammy. You need to change the manner on how this article was written --- less of a sales campaign  but more relevant materials to help applicants decide on where  to go to for med school. Just my one cent...

2. lobobrandon profile image81
    lobobrandonposted 19 months ago

Looks really bad too much bold text.

Trying to link to your site with the beginning P is just a lame trick not gonna work. your hub is clearly spam why bother posting here?