jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Hub not asking for key wordss HELP

1. ladyleo1996 profile image60
    ladyleo1996posted 2 years ago

I have done several hubs but for some reason the hubs are not asking for keywords. What am I doing wrong? I would love to add key words to my hubs.

Thanks Guys

2. rebekahELLE profile image87
    rebekahELLEposted 2 years ago

HP does not add tags to our articles.  Keywords, if placed properly in your URL, titles and content will be picked up by search engines.
    Is this what you mean?

ladyleo1996posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I saw a tutorial where there was a pop up box at the bottom of the page where you could submit several key words. It was a couple of years old.
      Thanks for the information about adding the tags. I need to be more mindful.

1. rebekahELLE profile image87
        rebekahELLEposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Years ago, HP had a tag cloud/box.  Write naturally and incorporate your keywords into key places for search engines to identify your topic.  It's best now to also use variants of your keywords so there's not a lot of repetitive usage of your primary keywords.
        While this doesn't exclusively discuss keywords, it's helpful with creating your content. http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/evergreen-content

ladyleo1996posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I agree. Got the hang of it. This was helpful advice. I just reworded a few sentences, adding key words . Good stuff.
          Thanks again!

working