jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (13 posts)

I have earned 0.1 dollars from my 20 hubs after one whole year. Help

1. Karanja Joseph profile image71
    Karanja Josephposted 2 years ago

How can I boost my traffic and earnings fellow hubbers?

1. colorfulone profile image88
      colorfuloneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Try reading in the Learning Center. I am sure you will find great reading material to help answer most of your questions. - Best wishes.

Karanja Josephposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks colorfulone. I will definitely have a look at it..

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The good news is that your hub score suggest the powers that be think you a doing a lot better than me, earnings apparently aside.

3. chefmancave profile image84
      chefmancaveposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Here is two tips I can see. First you need to engage the Hubpage community more. People who comment on other hubs, ask and answer questions, and comment on forums tend to get more traffic. Second, you need to review some of your Hub titles. The title and description are the two most important "traffic" aspects of your articles. Try this experiment. Type in Google: "Hubpages + <keyphrase from your title>".  Read the Google result like you are another person. Which listing catches your eye? Which listing makes you want to click on it?

That's definitely an eye opener. I will do exactly that chefmancave. And how are you faring when it comes to earning?

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Where did you earn that 0.1 dollars?   Was it your Adsense account?  Have you signed up for the HP Earnings Program and activated all the sections?  Are you sure it's all done correctly?   It's always worth checking.

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 2 years ago

You have written a hub with the title "Hubpages Tips and Tricks" - "The basics of starting on hubpages and writing quality hubs which can attract significant traffic based on on quality, content, tricks and valuable lessons to earning an income online."

so why are you asking others for the very advice that you supposedly give in that hub?

Perhaps one problem is that the level of your knowledge and expertise concerning the topics of your other hubs matches your knowledge and experience of success at Hubpages.....

1. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Daaaaaaaang. Brutal!

1. Ramkitten2000 profile image93
        Ramkitten2000posted 2 years ago in reply to this

No ... honest, direct and true.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image93
          FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I didn't say it wasn't accurate. Just "brutal." big_smile

2. Karanja Joseph profile image71

Wow..Your comment is harsh WriteAngled but I like everything you said. I am pulling down that hub right away and triple my knowledge in other areas. Still, I would be happy to hear something concrete from your side; an advice, some valuable tips, tricks and so. Hubpages is about helping each other, right?

1. Top Indian cinema profile image60
        Top Indian cinemaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Keep trying buddy. If you feel it can help, then change the title and readjust the content and go ahead. Bad time happens. Best luck.

working