jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Help with creating new hubs

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 2 years ago

I would like to see more automatic warnings appear WHEN you write a hub.  Sometimes a warning appears when one use subtitles or headings in lower case'   These can then be automatically corrected/ altered at the click of a button.  I love this feature.
    It would be so nice to receive a warning for other potential violations at the time of writing a hub instead of after it is published.   How about a warning which tells us that we have too many amazon or e-bay capsules etc.,
    If these warnings appeared when you create a hub, I think Spammy hubs might become a thing of the past. 
    The same could be done when too many links are added.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi sally,

This is a really great suggestion. At this point, we're not able to detect all potential issues algorithmically, which is why you only get a notification for some of them after your Hub has been through the QAP, but this is something we'd very much like to be able to do.

1. sallybea profile image98
        sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Christy,
        Something to work on in the future then.  I do however appreciate your response.
        Thank you.
        Sally
        PS I did respond to this but it disappeared the minute I hit the submit button so thought I would have another go.   If you get two, this is why:)

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Uh-oh, looks like your comment posted Ok, but if it happens again, please report it in the Technical Problems Forum. Hopefully it was a one-time glitch! smile

working