jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

1. FitnessProDee profile image80
    FitnessProDeeposted 7 years ago

If we use Google ad sense here on hubpages, can we still use adsense for our own website down the road or is each person only 1 google adsense account in general? I'm obviously very new to this.

2. 54
    desiredctgposted 7 years ago

me too................. newbie here ..anyone experts please comments and discuss

3. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

You can use your adsense account on other sites. In fact - you can only have one adsense account.

4. FitnessProDee profile image80
    FitnessProDeeposted 7 years ago

5. 60
    rajekumarposted 7 years ago

If I got my adsense account by hubpages, do I need to share revenue for earning from my personal website, if I use the same adsense account for my personal websites.

1. rmshdc profile image60
      rmshdcposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You need only one ADSENSE account.  You can use this account in any of your multiple websites, blogs, hubpages etc.  But make sure you abide by the terms of adsense.

2. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely not, all the revenue from your personal sites goes to you.

It was true that getting into adsense WAS very easy, especially if one just made a quick blogger blog and applied with that.

Supposedly, they have got more stringent in their acceptance lately and also have kicked out a lot of subpar publishers.

6. Julaha profile image61
    Julahaposted 7 years ago

Hi rajekumar, sorry to be spoil sport, but getting an adsense account is not that easy. Your site, or your hub pages, must be up and running for at least six months.

My advice to you is, don't be in a hurry to apply for adsense as soon as you have put up a couple of hubs, your application will only be rejected.

Wait till you have at least 10 good hubs, about 5 fans and a lot of cross links to your hubs from your blogs and websites.

Advertise your hubs heavily through your social networking accounts in Orkut, Facebook etc., and after you have drummed up quite a traffic to your hubs, apply for adsense.

1. aniketgore profile image69
      aniketgoreposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There is a simple formula for applying adsense. Get a blogger blog. Post some 6-7 post in a week submit them to some social sites and then apply adsense for it. You will get adsense approved for sure.

2. accofranco profile image77
      accofrancoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i signed up for adsense using my account with howtodothings.com thesame day i joined this site and i only had an article and it was approved the next two days.The secret is quality write up.Good luck and welcome to hubpages,i pray you make it quick here.Work hard!

7. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

You can also get other people to use your adsense account.  If you have a large family and lots of friends then they can all use your Adsense Id and all the money ends up in the one account.  The trick is not to tell them about the money. (only joking!) smile

8. Research Analyst profile image79
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

You get one adsense account and you are given a publisher ID which you can use on your own blog or on a content ad sharing site, you can even use your publisher ID on participating forums, all the revenue will go to the same spot, no matter how many different outlets you use.

9. mohamedhmm profile image59
    mohamedhmmposted 7 years ago

Adsense doesn't MAKE SENSE; mostly google doesn't pay for you and close your account whatever you do without and legal rights to complain; it's like that mostly....