jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Some of the tips for travel photography

1. Romo Ram profile image76
    Romo Ramposted 19 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Some of the tips for travel photography. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
      LuisEGonzalezposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Fix some grammar issues and give more detailed tips.

2. RonElFran profile image98
      RonElFranposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I looked through your hub, and it seemed very superficial to me. I didn't see anything in it that someone searching for photography tips would find particularly valuable. Also, it appears that English may not be your first language. It would probably help to have a native English speaker read over your work.

One comment from my personal perspective: you used a term that in English is considered a swear word. That, of course, is your prerogative. However, in my opinion it immediately lowers the level of authority with which many readers will view your writing - it's seen as simply not professional. For this type of article that kind of language probably won't gain you any readers, and it may lose you some.

I hope this helps.

3. M Asif Jameel profile image31
      M Asif Jameelposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Romo! this hub requires better grammar

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 19 months ago

The grammar on the hub needs work.

(For someone who is writing about travel photography, I guessed that you would be using your own photos but I am wrong.)

Reading in the HubPages Learning Center would help:

3. Romo Ram profile image76
    Romo Ramposted 18 months ago

Thanks for all the feedback's.
    Will take these into consideration.

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 18 months ago

I do immediately wonder where the pictures came from.  It goes to credibility.  Nothing in the hub assured me you are actually able to take a photo using manual setting.  A picture of you holding a DSLR camera would help.  Followed by some of your own photos.

5. Chriswillman90 profile image89
    Chriswillman90posted 18 months ago

I saw significant grammar and structural errors. I liked some of the content because it was informative, but the mistakes took away from that. Nobody is perfect so keep that in mind, and I strongly believe your hubs will turn out fantastic.