jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Featured Hub - Edited - Became Unfeatured.. What?

1. joween18 profile image82
    joween18posted 19 months ago

Okay yesterday morning (Philippine time) I woke up and see that one of my hub that is supposed to be featured became unfeatured due to traffic, now I edited those to see if I can make it to more featurish type up... To my suprise, now it now unfeatured due to quality.. I did not make any major changes in that hub and I was really suprised! I just proof-readed it, correct some spelling and gramatical errors. Whew...

The Hub link I was talking about is here:
    http://joween18.hubpages.com/hub/10-Bes … ould-Watch

If you have tips how to improve this particular hub, then it would be great. I certainly do not have any idea what to do next.

1. SheilaMilne profile image88
      SheilaMilneposted 19 months ago in reply to this

The first thing I noticed is that your pictures all link to the same domain.  You are only allowed to have two external links to the same domain, apart from Wikipedia and Flickr.

2. Knightmare Golem profile image98
      Knightmare Golemposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Sometimes running it through a tool can help point out issues that you just don't see when you're looking it over yourself.  Copy and past everything into something like http://www.hemingwayapp.com/ and improve it the best you can.  Also, while editing make sure to look at any and all warnings you have listed.  It's quite possible that the issue you're wondering about is spelled out with one of those warnings... but they only show up inside the hub when you're editing the hub.  Also, while there might be a case for fair use for your images, you should probably swap out as many as you can with those from Wikipedia.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 18 months ago

You must not have more than two links to the same website.   All your images are credited to the same website, so that's breaking that rule.   By the way, do you have the legal right to use those images?

You have many grammatical mistakes which could also be a problem.

3. joween18 profile image82
    joween18posted 18 months ago

Problem just got resolved, thanks! smile