jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

And the score drops and drops and drops

1. embitca profile image82
    embitcaposted 8 years ago

Okay, I'm going crazy here. I put up a hub on the Writer's Strike and since I put it up this morning its hubscore has dropped like a stone, despite the fact that it has had visitors from outside hubpages as I asked my friends to visit, give thumbs, etc.

I really don't understand it and this has never happened before. It has a lot of links, but they all go to different websites and I know I have hubs with even more links than this that don't have this problem.

So, can you guys take a look and offer some advice.  The content is 100% original, I wrote it myself, so that's not an issue.

2. Terri Paajanen profile image84
    Terri Paajanenposted 8 years ago

There was a glitch in the score-maker-machine a few days ago, which made one of my new hubs drop down to about a 10 before it got fixed. Perhaps the glitch is back?

3. barranca profile image79
    barrancaposted 8 years ago

Strange.  Looks like a good hub to me.

4. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I just gave it thumb up, and it went up one point smile

5. embitca profile image82

Heh. Thanks gang! I hope it is just an algorithym weirdness.

Also, thanks for the thumbs up, Misha smile

6. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

It looks like it is on the way back up.  I think we had some glitches overnight again, primarily affecting new hubs.

7. embitca profile image82

Thanks, Paul. It is on the way up!

8. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

I has the same problem with one of my new hubs. The starting score was 40 which I have never had happen before. They usually start around 60