Editing HubPages on a Mobile Phone or Tablet.!

1. 0
    Aliurposted 19 months ago

Some of you might have a thought that it would be very much great if one can be able to update/edit or even start a new hub through their smartphones or tablets(no matter an iOS, windows or Android). Now you can do so by a simple hack! May be you already know about it but I thought many of the hubbers don't know as I saw some questions on the same. So, here it is:
    1. Go to HubPages.com and click on the upper left ticker.
    2. Scroll down, and click on Desktop website
    3. Select your browser preference to Desktop website from Settings.
    4. Now you're done! smile
    You can easily do almost anything you usually do on your lappy or desktop computer. Check it out. If it helps do tell me. And if you have some problem doing it, you can ask me. Thanks smile

1. chuckandus6 profile image53
      chuckandus6posted 18 months ago in reply to this

That's how I write on hubpages,on smartphone, because I don't have or care about a pc right now. I just wish my screen was bigger lol.

2. TDowling profile image89
      TDowlingposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Great post. I wasn't able to find the "Ticker" on the upper left of Hubpages.com at first. Then, somehow, I stumbled across it and made the change in "Settings."

Now that I've finished my Hub I want to change it back. BUT I cant find that "Ticker" again. Could you decribe it a little better? Thanks for the help.