jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Mentors Anyone

1. Becca's Blog profile image60
    Becca's Blogposted 7 years ago

I know there is lots written on using Hub Pages. I am still confused. It would be really great if some of the more successful hubbers would put together a mentor group for us newbies. I know everyone is out to get their own traffic but when we increase overall traffic to the site we help everyone. Right or am I not understanding something.

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Becca, the best way to create traffic is to do exactly what you are doing and get yourself out there. Read some of the articles, advice to a new hubber, etc. that will guide you, comment on the ones you love.  Second just write become a fan of other writers and before you know it your name will be in lights. Accept criticism, but deny spam and weirdos. You can read if you wish my article on "The Question: Why I write and that should also give you some insight. Visit other hubbers such as CountryWoman, Pest, BlondePoet, C.C. Riter, R.Blue, Relache, Misha, Mark Knowles, jjrubio, and the list goes on. If you check out my fan list their are wonderful writers you will enjoy. Stay away from the ones that have not written any articles and do not have avatars etc. as they are unusual. All of us will be happy to guide you along the way. If you have questions ask, and happy hubbing!!!smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I guess we're all too busy, but some Hubbers have done the next best thing.  Darkside, for instance, has written a whole series of Hubs about how to write Hubs and how to use the various features.  Lissie has written several Hubs about how to promote ourself on the internet.  If you keep an eye on the "Related Hubs" when you're reading those, you'll find lots more advice and help on here. Plus you can always ask on the forums!

1. my-success-guru profile image60
        my-success-guruposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That sounds like really good advice.

2. Eric Graudins profile image59
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

Hi Becca,

Keyword  selection for your hubs is important.
    This will help you with their selection.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Choose-S … e-Keywords

Eric G.